- SteamWorld Heist is due to release in August
- bad stuff happened between the events of SteamWorld Dig and Heist, which forces the steambots into space
- you can recuit other bots to join your squid while in a mission or inside intergalactic saloons
- create a team and choose between multiple classes
- firing weapons happens in pseudo real-time and requires careful aim and execution
- you can shoot through floors, but you can also miss shots
- each missions is a procedurally generated map that will have multiple pathways to take
- an engineer robot can repair broken pathways and help reach hidden areas
- there are consequences for character deaths, but you don’t lose that character forever
Meme Run, the controversial indie game that released on the Nintendo Wii U eShop, has suddenly been removed from the service. Its Miiverse page has even been removed, and the reasons for this are not fully known. It could be because of the copyright of the assets used in the game.
Nintendo has released a new firmware update for the Nintendo 3DS that brings it up to Version 9.5.0-23U. Here is what it does:
Further improvements to overall system stability and other minor adjustments have been made to enhance the user experience.
As for the version update, Azure Striker Gunvolt has been recharged and loaded up with brand new features for Ver. 1.2!
No. 1: Boss Rush Mission
Beat the game to unlock the new Boss Rush mission! Get 1000+ Kudos during Boss Rush to hear the English version of Beyond the Blue!
No. 2: Brand New Lumen Song
Lumen’s brand new song “Sakura Efflorescence” now plays during normal mission playthroughs!
No. 3: Support for New Nintendo 3DSTM
Use the ZL Button and ZR Button to change your weapon on the fly! Enjoy higher CPU power and shorter loading times too!
No. 4: Transfer Your Save Data from the Demo Version
Transfer save data from the demo version to the full version while retaining all items and credits!
No. 5: Various Bug Fixes
Various big fixes have been implemented:
- A bug that prevents players from progressing mid-game has been fixed
- Typo fixes
- Other small bug fixes
We hope that you will enjoy the new features, so don’t forget to update your game on 3/5 and enjoy the charged up Version 1.2!