Witch Beam just released a new “Release Date” trailer for Assault Android Cactus which reveals that the game will be launching on PC on September 23rd. What about the Wii U version though? Well, the description of the video states that consoles releases will follow in the first quarter of 2016.
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Gunman Clive HD Collection – The Nintendo 3DS indie hits Gunman Clive and Gunman Clive 2 are now on the Wii U console in one complete package. Experience both games in high definition as you take on the role of Gunman Clive and fight bandits, robots and dinosaurs in this Western-themed action platformer. Click here to view a trailer for the game.
- Virtual Console on Wii U
- VS. Excitebike – Fans love Excitebike for its frenetic races, high stakes and sweet jumps. And now, for the first time since its release in Japan, the Famicom Disk System version of the VS. Excitebike game is available in North America – complete with two-player split screen! Create tracks using 20 classic Excitebike track parts, and go for the best time or take on friends.
- Mario Golf – In this Nintendo 64 classic, Mario takes a well-deserved break from his role as the Mushroom Kingdom’s busiest hero and returns to the links for some world-class golfing action. With easy-to-learn game play that is fun for all ages, head out to the fairways on your own or bring up to three other players along.
Nintendo eShop Sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Wii U
- Jett Tailfin is 23 percent off (reduced from $12.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 8.
- Land it Rocket is 33 percent off (reduced from $2.99 to $1.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 17.
- Never Alone (Kisima Ingitchuna) is 33 percent off (reduced from $14.99 to $9.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 17.
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Etrian Mystery Dungeon is 25 percent off (reduced from $39.99 to $29.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 7.
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth is 40 percent off (reduced from $49.99 to $29.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 7.
- WAKEDAS, Witch & Hero and World Conqueror 3D from Circle Entertainment are on sale until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 24.
- AeternoBlade is 46 percent off (reduced from $14.99 to $7.99) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 24.
- Art of Balance TOUCH! is 25 percent off (reduced from $6.99 to $5.20) until 8:59 a.m. PT on Sept. 24.
- Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. “Steel Driver” Tournament – See how your squad stacks up online in Nintendo’s Public Tournaments. Top players earn unique titles that are visible online and earn major bragging rights with your friends and around the world. The new “Steel Driver” tournament runs Sept. 3 through Sept. 7. Opt in via the SpotPass feature on the Nintendo 3DS system for notifications about future tournaments. Good luck, agents!
- Proun+ (Nintendo 3DS) is reduced to $4.99 (from $6.99) beginning at 9 a.m. PT on Sept. 3.
- Attack on Titan: Humanity in Chains (Nintendo 3DS) is reduced to $29.99 (from $39.99) beginning at 9 a.m. PT on Sept. 7.
- Gravblocks+ (Wii U) is reduced to $3.49 (from 4.99) beginning at 9 a.m. PT on Sept. 3.
Also new this week:
- you can play as a young boy or girl fledgling Rider
- monsters that can form bonds with Riders are known as Otomon
- the protagonist receives a Bond stone from the village chief, which is necessary to pass a trial to become a full fledged Rider
- Story: people begin to notice serious changes in the environment, and the key lies within the Bond Stones, while the true lies in an old legend
- game features a turn-based battle system where you choose commands
- there are three commands: power, technique, and speed
- these will be dependent on the habits of the chosen monster, and you will need to read up on monster habits to deal great damage
- you can change weapons as well as damage multiple enemies
- there are also special abilities for weapons like a Shield Bash for the sword & shield
- as they battle, the bond between Riders and Monsters will deepen, and at a certain point you will be able to use “Ride On” to mount a Otomon
- Otomon Eggs will be found on the field and a new Otomon appears if you return to the village with them
- Hunter Village is where hunters will gather. There will be a marketplace, a Guildmaster, and a Hunter Guild. The atmosphere will be familiar to long time series’ fans
- you will be facing many monsters you have never seen before
- there will be thick woods, a burning desert, swamplands, and more
HR Games has revealed that the Wii U version of Space Hulk, which was supposed to be out in May, will be arriving “before Christmas.” It’s not exactly a concrete date, but it’s just what we are going to have to roll with for now. Here are some Space Hulk details:
Space Hulk is set in the isolated corridors and tomb-like chambers of an ancient vessel lost in the graveyard of space. Players lead a small army of fearless Space Marine Terminators to battle in a ferocious fight for survival against hordes of predatory alien Genestealers. Recreating the tense battles of the board game, multiplayer hotseat mode will allow players to go head-to-head as one player controls the Space Marines and their opponent the Genestealers, in the ultimate fight for domination.
“We are excited about bringing the SPACE HULK® experience of the Warhammer 40,000 universe to Consoles. As FULL CONTROL did on the PC, we can now finally bring that experience to life on console full of scary Genestealers and mighty Terminators!” said Manny Granillo, CEO of HR GAMES. “As huge fans of the Space Hulk board game and the Warhammer 40,000 universe in general, we are delighted that Games Workshop has given us the opportunity to work with this iconic license and bring this version of Space Hulk into the hands of all fans out there”.
With the announcement of Ace Attorney 6 getting a western release, what about the previously released The Great Ace Attorney? Well, a Capcom France representative has stated that the game is not going to get localized. Seems like this might be an adventure that western fans will miss out on!
- in the strange land that Wright visits, Bokuto Tsuan the tour guide gets arrested
- there is no defense attorney at all
- the Judge relies on an “Oracle of Spirits” to reach a verdict without a trial
- Phoenix steps in to defend Bokuto
- the mysterious woman shown in the scans of the game is no a witness, prosecutor, or judge
- she is the “fourth role” in the courtroom and a key person to the entire game
- there are no defense attorneys in this country, but there are prosecutors
- defendants have to use a certain object in order to defend themselves
- the developers felt that there wasn’t anyone left in Japan who could match up to Phoenix Wright, so this is why the game takes place in a foreign country
London – September 2 2015 – The power of gaming compels you to gather controllers and battle poltergeists as paranormal platformer and action party game Extreme Exorcism takes possession of PlayStation®3, PlayStation®4, Wii U, Xbox One via the ID@Xbox self-publishing program, and PC via Steam on September 23. Developed by indie team Golden Ruby Games and published by Ripstone Publishing, Extreme Exorcism will release for $12.99.
In Extreme Exorcism, players take on the role of Extreme Exorcist Mae Barrons – whose unconventional supernatural skills are called upon when everything and everyone else has failed to rid a haunted house of its ghostly presence. However, these aren’t your average poltergeists, as each time a spirit is eliminated, another will mimic Mae’s prior movements, weapon fires and dodges. With Extreme Exorcism, players are their own worst enemy and the longer they survive, the more chaotic the game becomes.
To aid in her efforts, Mae’s equipped with a lethal arsenal of more than 20 ghost-busting weapons, including swords, guns, grenades, mines, rocket launchers, razor-sharp boomerangs, lightning spells and Kung-Fu moves. She’ll need all the firepower she can obtain, as she’ll face 50 challenges, a single player story mode and local multiplayer with up-to four players, including both Co-op and Deathmatch modes.
For more information on the game please visit the Golden Ruby Games website and Facebook page.
Keep a close eye on the Golden Ruby Games and Ripstone Twitter feeds for game updates, exclusive assets and sneak peeks – you never know what might be lurking in the shadows.